aow - Gar Fish
aow - Gar Fish
• Made from 88% polyester, 12% spandex performance knit fabric manufactured in Canada
• The performance fabric features EcoPoly fiber, this fiber is eco-friendly since it requires significantly less energy and water during manufacturing than conventional polyester
• Every pair of leggings is printed and sewn by hand in Montreal, Canada
• Signature performance fabric is made by a local Montreal mill
• Compression fit, our leggings hug in all the right places and suit all body types
• Vivid print that will never fade after washing, this ultra-stretch fabric holds shape even after multiple wearings
• Thick elastic waistband cover stitched in place, elastic will rise just under the belly button for most people
• Ankle hems are also cover stitched to maintain the stretch of the fabric
• Easy care, machine wash in cold water with a phosphate-free detergent, machine dry on medium to high heat, do not bleach
• Fabric will dry quickly so you can wear your leggings again soon
Thank You for choosing Turtle Ridge.
Leather Care: Spills on leather should be wiped off ASAP. Water and saddle soap are recommended for cleaning most leathers. More detailed care instructions are on our website. Purchase leather care products online or in store.
Tips: Keep liquids and creams in a separate cosmetic bag. Cap pens, most ink spots cannot be removed.
Clothing Care: Please look for care instructions on the label.