Turtle Ridge Gallery
Art Daily Dose Collection
Fiddle Fern Travels Bag, Deermask Crossing Bag, Flying Turtle Bag:
* Made from premium canvas
* Strap with plastic buckle allows it to be adjusted as a cross body bag or a waist bag
* Two-way zip closure for easy access
* Fiddle fern Bag has a interior mesh pocket keep your essentials organized and easy to see. Size 6" x 13"
* Great for day hikes, strolls around-town and travels
* iTurtle Case is padded to protect your electronics. Size 10.5" x 9"
* Deermask Crossing Bag has adjustable strap. Size 6" x 11" x 2.5"
* Flying Turtle Bag size is 7" x 9" x 2"
Thank You for choosing Turtle Ridge Bag. Your purchase supports a tradition of fine design and craftsmanship started in 1974 at Turtle Ridge Gallery, in Door County, WI. My designer, Mary Ellen Sisulak, is inspired by her beautiful surroundings to create special collections. Made of natural leather, markings and different textures make me unique. Many careful steps and quality elements go into my construction. When we partner up, you will impart your own patina, revealing your story.
I'm built for longevity, and require little care. These simple steps will keep you and me receiving compliments for many years.
Leather Care: Spills on leather should be wiped off ASAP. Water and saddle soap are recommended for cleaning most leathers. More detailed care instructions are on our website. Purchase our leather care kit online or in store.
Tips: Keep liquids and creams in a separate cosmetic bag. Cap pens, most ink spots cannot be removed.
We make bags we love, and if you love them too, share your stories with us: facebook, instagram
You can purchase a Care Kit here: